The members of ISAP are a vital and growing society of artists using acrylic as a medium, sometimes exclusively and sometimes in concert with other media.
The International Society of Acrylic Painters strives to serve this community of artists by recognizing and rewarding their talent and by being a means whereby the world can be made aware of the acrylic medium as the major modern form of artistic expression that it is.
In support of our mission ISAP hosts the following shows each year:
- ISAP International Open Exhibition (returning in 2018)
- ISAP International Open Online Show
- ISAP All-Member Online Show
The public is invited to participate in all open events. All events are promoted and showcased on our website.
Associate Membership CLICK HERE TO JOIN OR TO MANAGE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Serve on the Board as chairs and members of any committee.
- Enter any juried show open to their membership level.
- Receive the ISAP newsletter, with the privilege of submitting news for the Members’ News column.
- Be listed in the Membership Directory with a link to your personal website.
- Have access to online access to pay dues, review payment history, update your email address, manage your personal online ISAP Artist profile, Biography, and mini-gallery.
- Receive prospectuses to all ISAP online shows and physical exhibitions.
- Receive a complimentary copy of the catalogs from the Annual International Exhibitions (when published).
- Receive invitations to the Awards Receptions, the Annual Members’ Meetings, and all ISAP Lectures, Events, and Educational Programs.
- Best of Show – 5 points
- First Place – 4 points
- Second Place – 3 points
- Third Place – 2 points
- Any Other Award – 1 point
Earning Master status entitles the artist to use the term “ISAP Master” after their name. They remain a Master Member for life, unless forfeited by nonpayment of dues or resignation.
- Honorary Membership granted at pleasure of the Board, carries full rights and privileges of the Society.
- Honorary Life Membership, requested by a Signature Member upon reaching the age of 72 and having paid dues for the past (10) years, carries full rights and privileges of the Society.
Payment of Dues
- The annual dues shall be payable to the Society on February 1 of each year. Reminders will be sent via email prior to the due date.
- If a member joins the Society after October 1, dues are considered current for the remainder of the calendar year plus the next calendar year.
- A late charge to be set by the Board may be levied to all members in arrears by March 31st of each year.
- Signature members in arrears for 1 year shall have forfeited all rights and privileges of membership and must reapply through the established procedures as set forth in article 4, section 2 of the Society’s by-laws.
- Honorary Members pay no dues.
- Life Members pay no dues.